The WEAR JOY women's boutique is:
- A mix of new and thrift/vintage clothes
- Unique basics + bold pieces
- Garments that guide you to find or add to your personal style
- Each and every one of these pieces brought me pure joy when I saw them.
If we have not met before, I am Casey, creator of The WEAR JOY project and I am happy you are here!
The WEAR JOY project is just that, a project.
- It started with Instagram, became a Facebook group, and now has an online store.
- It is a place where inspiration and teachings are at the forefront of what I do.
- It is bridging the gap between self-love advocate and fashion blogger …because it’s rare that the same person talks about both.
- It’s changing an “I have nothing to wear” attitude to an “I can’t wait to wear you” wardrobe.
- The online store is different than any boutique I have seen out there, pairing my WEAR JOY teachings with pieces that help you be more adventurous in your clothing.
- It is the goal to change the trajectory of fashion from a look to a feeling.
The WEAR JOY project is my heart, my voice, and hopefully a place where you feel empowered.
Click here to request access to our facebook group.
This is a women's only group where the real magic happens. A community of women coming together to lift each other up through self-love and fashion/style inspiration. A place that you can ask outfit questions to, receive challenges that will push your fashion limits, and be a part of this positive movement. It's also where you get first dibs on any of the clothing that we sell on this site.
Follow our Instagram as well: @wearjoyproject.